For Gus

Go down

For Gus

Post by Re-l Mayer on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:33 pm

i want to see what you think. no one tried to refute me on that other forum, mainly because they either have similar beliefs as me or because they aren't good debaters.

Life and death are definitely connected to each other, just like any other dualistic property. And like every other dualistic property, both ideas are similar and in need of each other for their existence, but complete opposites and separate entities.

I view “death” as the shutting down of one consciousness and the awakening of another, but unlike those who believe in multiverses, or similar, your consciousness is unique to you and can only experience two realities--physical and ethereal; however, it can reside in the many subdivisions of both. There may be other universes similar to our own, but I find it to be highly unlikely, illogical, and meaningless, whereas in the ethereal it would be more likely as consciousness is more abstract, free, independent, and personal. I do, however, believe that there may be a physical “clone” of ourselves on other worlds within this universe, but to have separate, physical realities would be impossible and pointless since it is believed to be the “lowest” reality. Physical matter is also too restricted by the laws of physics, so it could never branch off or become an “island” like an ethereal reality could. What we see, and experience currently, is--and will always be--the one physical reality.

~~~~~~~~~

Dreams are similar to death, except your consciousness doesn’t permanently leave its physical shell like it would after death. This makes the afterlife a little more difficult to attain because it would mean that in order to actually be aware of it you would need to have learned how to master lucid dreaming during your physical life; otherwise, your afterlife becomes just like any other lost dream or memory. In my belief, you do experience the afterlife no matter what--just like dreams--but how complex and vivid that experience is, is completely left up to the individual.

What you experience in your dreams are almost always going to reflect events that happened during your previous day, week, or your entire life. At times they show you possible outcomes of a coming event, one’s desires, or scenarios that might happen to you. And if highly connected to oneself, you’ll even be granted foresight. As for nightmares, they serve as simulations of hardships and personal tests.

~~~~~~~~~

Your consciousness is unique to you; thus, you retain all memory of any past, physical life you experienced and the experience of the ethereal, which is all stored away in your subconscious. These memories surface during the dream state because it’s when you are most attuned to your subconscious (spiritual self).

~~~~~~~~~

Alternate realities themselves are up in the air in this scenario. If they do exist, and exist in the same parallel with each other, what is to stop some frequency of thought from hopping to reality A to reality B?

This is why I say that multiple, physical universes are an impossibility and illogical. Thought--similar in property as the ethereal--can go where ever it pleases, as well as it has its own reality of existence. The physical can only experience itself in a physical universe--this universe--and stays in that universe. It can’t branch out or have separate bodies; that’s what the ethereal is for. To experience another world, physically, is to be on another physical surface (Mars, Moon, Venus, Sun, etc.).
Re-l Mayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For Gus

Post by ADMIN on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:43 am

i read like 3 lines but life after death > all

bottom line..... karma is a bitch

ADMIN
Admin

View user profile http://agent.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Re-l Mayer on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:36 pm

ADMIN wrote:i read like 3 lines but life after death > all

bottom line..... karma is a bitch

i know karma is a bitch, just look at tiger woods! : D
Re-l Mayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by l dotcom l on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:38 am

too long to read, but i usually agree with you, so why not now.
l dotcom l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thagusta on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:59 am

ill read later, when i have a decent internet cable, cuz i have to stand up right now to have internet

Thagusta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:12 am

tiger tiger woods yall

hes a nigger i didnt know why people put so much belief into him ......

ADMIN
Admin

View user profile http://agent.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Re-l Mayer on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:03 am

Thagusta wrote:ill read later, when i have a decent internet cable, cuz i have to stand up right now to have internet

excuses!

i might post something else later, if i can actually write it, and it'll be longer than this

too long to read, but i usually agree with you, so why not now.

interesting... because last time we were on this subject, you disagreed with everything i said, as well as sil, whose beliefs are also the same as mine.

tiger tiger woods yall

hes a nigger i didnt know why people put so much belief into him ......

i never liked tiger woods, so i think it's funny
Re-l Mayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum